- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Sex Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
Thomas Onik was born and raised in rural eastern Missouri. He moved to Kansas City, Missouri, in 2001. Thomas graduated from Kansas City's Rockhurst University and went on to graduate summa cum laude from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor.
Thomas' practice is principally focused on representing the interests of people and families who have suffered physically injuries or death because of the negligent acts of others. Thomas has a professional focus in automobile crashes, sexual abuse cases, and wrongful death actions. In addition, Thomas is proud to counsel the working-class citizens of Missouri and Kansas who suffer debilitating work-related injuries and require help navigating the workers' compensation systems on both sides of the State line, so they are not taken advantage of by the workers' compensation insurance industry.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- Rockhurst University, Kansas City, Missouri
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- Board of Governors, MATA
- Emergency Response Team, MATA (Disaster Legal Services), Co-Chair
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Association for Justice